Accenture Federal Services, providing a tailored strategy to address the many cybersecurity challenges faced by customers in today’s ever-changing business and industry landscape. Our team delivers a wholistic approach to cybersecurity assessment, monitoring, investigation, and response. Whether we’re defending against identified threat actors, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in their security.
A Penetration Tester provides clients with thorough assessments that emulate real world attacks to ensure environments are secure. You go beyond vulnerability identification and provide clients with Security Control feedback and provide recommendations on how to best secure an environment.
- Assist in development of the pre-assessment documentation and attend customer meetings.
- Conduct basic reconnaissance on target organizations and applications and document results.
- Practice basic scanning and enumeration techniques against target networks and document results.
- Examine results from information gathering phases and conduct research to identify likely areas of exploitation.
- Carry out exploitation of a target network with assistance from other team members.
- Properly document all findings in a report formatted to the customer’s preference.
- Attend post-test meetings to discuss findings and help identify best ways to address identified vulnerabilities.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of one year experience in Vulnerability Scanning or Cross Site Scripting (XSS) or SQL Injection
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands on experience conducting Penetration Testing
- Experience with using one or more of the following tools: Metasploit, BurpSuite, Kali Linux, Acunetix, Nmap, Social Engineering Toolkit, ZAP, Veracode, IronWASP, OpenVAS, Netsparker
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CompTIA PenTest+
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester (GPEN)
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $73,900 - $170,200
Colorado: $73,900 - $147,100
New York: $68,400 - $170,200
Washington State: $78,600 – $156,600
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs