Incident Response Specialist
Bottomline TechnologiesYour customers want an engaging payment experience. Bottomline can help.
Incident Response Specialist
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Incident Response Specialist to join our company in a remote capacity!
The ITSM engineering team is responsible for creating and ensuring adherence to processes that govern production environments. They need to partner with other stakeholders to drive continual improvement within Bottomline. We should seek to find the balance between streamlining processes for ease-of-use while keeping risk down for our customers.
How You'll Contribute:
- Execute and improve ITSM processes related to Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Understands, follows, and contributes to the refinement of ITSM processes, and create/analyze reports.
- Work with Product teams to capture application user experience in SLIs/SLOs
- Work with stakeholders to ensure process adherence.
- Respond to escalations as part of an on-call rotation.
- Shows demonstrable ownership and follow-up of direction given.
- Consistently shows initiative and drives work independently.
- Offers creative, alternative approaches to current ways of doing things.
- Identifies and manages risks making effort to mitigate or raising appropriately for guidance.
- Proactively and consistently raises and reports on design deficiencies and product/operational/project risks.
- Relates effectively to people across all levels, including leaders, peers, and other team members.
Skills That Will Make You Successful:
- Ability to communicate clearly with peers and leaders to convey complex problems in a simple manner, keep notes and report on events.
- Highly organized, ability to juggle tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Solid understanding and experience with the use of Incident Tools (Jira, PowerBI, FireHydrant, Incident.IO, Grafana, etc.) to automate processes or report on data.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Proven experience in relative field and/or a degree in related technologies
- Hands on experience in core focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Contributing to complex documentation
- Ability to breakdown complex processes and explain them to non-technical members of the team.
- Simplifies complex business problems to help engineering team conduct root cause analysis.
- Supports data gathering and assimilation to formulate a hypothesis and conducts an objective root cause analysis using a structured problem-solving approach.
- Meets specific skills outlined in job description for specific role.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Project Management, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience with using ITIL based processes
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs