Vitoria, Brazil or Remote, Brazil
TrustlyTrustly, som en enkel och snabb lösning för online-bankbetalningar gör det möjligt för konsumenter och handlare att utföra in och utbetalningar med sitt bankkonto.
What you will do:
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of applications, services, data, and cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Provide support, guidance, and education to the DevOps Team, application owners, and other areas.
- Plan, manage, and execute remediation efforts.
- Assist with the development of application security test plans.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new and existing tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with threat detection and incident response, when responding to security threats.
- Provide documentation on vulnerability and risk analysis for security audits.
- Develop and implement application security processes, including identifying application security weaknesses, developing security strategies, and performing penetration tests.
- Develop and implement security-related standards, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze security data to identify and mitigate potential threats.
- Perform internal security audits.
- Conduct internal penetration tests and vulnerability assessments, as well as develop remediation plans for findings.
- Create and manage risk analysis documentation.
- Manage the development of security metrics and reports, and architecture and implementation of information security best practices.
- Maintain security engineering knowledge base.
Who you are:
- Graduation complete or in progress in IT courses or related areas.
- Previous experience as AppSec Engineer or Penetration Tester with Cloud Security capabilities.
- Experience in reviewing and implementing internal processes and controls and managing security projects.
- Knowledge in cyber security, with a focus on cloud security, infrastructure, and monitoring.
- Previous experience with Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge of the PTES, OSSTM, OWASP, and NIST CSF.
- Advanced English.
- Offensive security certifications like OSCP, eCPPT, or others will be a plus.
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cost
- Life insurance with differentiated coverage
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher
- Home Office Allowance
- Gympass - Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes
- Trustly Club - Discount at educational institutions and partner stores
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon
- English Program - Online group classes with a private teacher
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday Off
- Flexible hours/Home Office - our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil
- Welcome Kit - We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium - As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company's discretion, based on the achievement of our KPIs.
- Referral Program - If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Application security Audits AWS Cloud DevOps Endpoint security Governance Incident response KPIs Kubernetes Monitoring NIST Offensive security OSCP OWASP Risk analysis SecOps Threat detection Vulnerabilities
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs