Cloud Security Architect
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you obsessed about applying best cloud security practices to your environment and know how to convey that to senior management? Are you looking for excellent career growth then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Architect.
Who we are:
Fivesky is a service provider within the technical financial industry that focuses on all things IT. From our cybersecurity resell business to our project management-as-a-service-teams, we are all bound together under one simple mission “Work Hard, Play Hard”.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Able to speak to anyone and poke holes in vendor pitches
- 5+ years of cybersecurity with at least the last 2 architecting security solutions.
What you’ve done:
- Act as an SME when it involves AppSec, InfoSec or Infrastructure security, designing and architecting solutions for your organization.
- Focus on security for a variety of cloud platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams involved in architecture design.
- Identify potential risks of projects, document and address those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue.
What you will do:
- Hands-on experience in application, technology risk management, or infrastructure security.
- Knowledge of securing SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS making recommendations on how to best secure the technology within the cloud environment.
- Knowledge of secure network design, entitlement design, database access, authentication methods , logging, input validation, security testing, encryption implementation, secure storage design and data transfer.
It would be awesome if you had some security experience with some of this too:
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
- Containerization (Kubernetes)
- Network security technologies
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs