Senior Security Engineer - GRC
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
About role :
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, GRC, and you will be part of 6sense’s Security department. The Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team aligns security with business objectives while managing risks and meeting industry standards, regulations, and contractual obligations. GRC enforces governance, implements risk management strategies, and ensures compliance by operating as the second line of defense.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Execute on milestones for end-to-end GRC initiatives in accordance with the Security roadmap.
- Lead internal and external audit engagements.
- Oversee and execute complex control tests, third-party and operational security risk assessments and communicate results across multiple audiences with varying levels of sensitivity.
- Develop issue and risk treatment plans with owners and test remediation for closure.
- Design high-quality test plans and improve security control test activities through peer reviews that provide feedback and guidance to other GRC Engineers.
- Provide GRC technology administration to include user training.
- Mature security governance, training and awareness programs.
- Improve GRC handbook pages, procedures and playbooks and maintain security program controlled documents.
- Design GRC control automation and implement security GRC related automation tasks.
- Execute on quarterly individual Key Results that support team Objectives (OKRs).
Performance Measurement :
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of 6sense’s product, environment, systems and architecture
- Actively prepares for weekly 1:1s with Manager and monthly skip levels
- Drives remediation of security risks and threats
- Adheres to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Participates in creation of milestones associated with major security projects
- Executes on milestones associated with major security projects
- Develops and maintains up to date handbook pages, runbooks, workflows and dashboards
- Provides project status update on weekly basis
- Administers GRC technology
Educational and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of experience being part of a GRC or similar team
- 1+ years of experience developing automation
- Experience with security tools and cloud environments (e.g., GRC, Vulnerability Scanners, SIEM, SOAR, AWS)
- Experience with industry frameworks, regulations and standards, such as: ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, PCI, SOX, NIST, etc. #LI-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Melbourne, FL or St. … Melbourne, FL or St. Petersburg, FL or … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 49K - 92K * USD 49K+ *
Cyber AI/ML Engineer (Cyber185)Agile Analytics Artificial Intelligence Automation Bash C +10
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs