Procurement Contracts & Compliance Specialist
The Procurement Operations Specialist will report to and support Tanium’s Procurement Operations Manager, working hand and hand with them to continually identify areas of opportunities for process improvement and the development of efficiencies. The candidate taking this role should be prepared to work heavily within the procurement systems including Coupa, Apttus, ITSC (ticketing), and Smartsheet with the ability to learn new systems as Tanium strategically transitions over time. This role will require a basic understanding and working knowledge of vendor contract inclusions and terminology. It is important the candidate has excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic. They must thrive in process-oriented tasks balanced with the ability to strategically problem solve. Analytical skills are a plus for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for Tanium’s Procurement Operation Functions, including but not limited to the:
- Day to day quality control of the Procurement system
- Contract Renewal Program
- Vendor Management Program
- Procurement ticketing queue
- Support the Procurement Category Managers in maintaining the contract renewal database to meet critical milestones
- Support in preparing for Tanium’s ISO certification and other periodic audits
- Basic data analytics and reporting
- Projects and other tasks as the needs are presented
- Coordinate contracts through the contract lifecycle, including identifying contractual requirements, tracking critical milestones, and reporting
- Onboard and offboard vendors
- Collaborate with stakeholders in global markets
- Assist with day-to-day Coupa user questions and enablement
- Coordinate with Coupa Systems Administrator when system issues are encountered and assist with testing
- Ability to track items and request in multiple platforms
- Contribute to Procurement Operations Projects and help facilitate implementation.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Organize, prioritize, and track multiple action items.
- Provide additional support to the Procurement Operations team as needed.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, or other related fields required or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 2 years of related administrative or procurement experience
- Project management and Process Management skills helpful
- Experience with Coupa or other web base P2P platform
- Data analytics skills using excel, and PowerBI or similar platforms
- Experience in business or administrative operations
- Highly proficient in excel and O365 suite
- Experience with project management software such as Smartsheet, MS Project, or similar preferred
- Experience collaborating with a PMO organization preferred
- Basic experience reading and working with vendor contracts preferred
- Organized, and dependable with strong attention to detail Demonstrates ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box to find solutions
- Demonstrated ability to follow up with stakeholders to achieve results
- Person of high ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously at times with strong judgement
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $45,000 to $140,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.
More jobs like this
Atlanta, Georgia, United States … Atlanta, Georgia, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
#11131 - Compliance Quality EngineerAgile Audits CISSP Compliance Computer Science ISO 27001 +10
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Fortinet Firewall Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open GDPR-related jobs