Security Engineer - Threat Intelligence (TC&OI)
We are Adarma, one of the largest, award-winning independent IT security services companies in the UK delivering cyber security solutions to our FTSE 350 clients. We are the trusted security provider to the biggest investment banks, top retail brands, and transportation partners. We have experienced rapid growth and it’s showing no signs of slowing down as we continue to expand into new markets and customers.
We have an opportunity for a security engineer with threat intelligence skills to join our Threat Control & Organisational Intelligence team, ideally based in either our London or Edinburgh office. Remote UK locations are available with occasional travel to either office.
Our Threat Control & Organisational Intelligence (TC&OI) team provides advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address customer intelligence needs. We support customers in building/operating their intelligence service, guiding them on how to effectively produce and make use of the intelligence they are gathering in order to support their cyber risk decisions. This is an exciting time to join Adarma as we look to expand our capability within the TC&OI practice.
- Performing data analysis to determine how best to meet desired security controls.
- Develop use cases to improve control gaps.
- Testing to ensure that the proposed technical solution works and resolving any issues in advance of go live into the production system.
- Configure, maintain and enhance the toolset in accordance with the customer’s needs.
- Create documentation such as policies, processes, toolkits, dashboards, management information to support the services offered to customers.
- Liaising with the customer on a regular basis to keep them informed on developments.
- Provide subject matter expertise to projects by identifying and assessing gaps in security controls and provide / implement appropriate technical solutions to address customer requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge on emerging threats and countermeasures, focussing in your area of expertise.
- Provide technical support to security teams as required in interpreting data to identify security issues, trends, possible security flaws and misconfigurations.
- Experience in maintaining Threat Intelligence Platforms.
- Knowledge of how to assess and select TIPs as well as their implementation.
Learn more about our Threat Control & Organisational Intelligence Practice (TC&OI) here: https://www.adarma.com/service/threat-control-and-organisational-intelligence/
As a business formed and managed by ex-security leaders, Adarma’s trusted and transparent approach and enthusiasm for cybersecurity have driven us to become the UK’s leading independent Cyber Security Services company.
With a focus and expertise in building and managing Security Operation Centres (SOC’s), following best practice and working with best in breed technologies, Adarma offers a range of products and services that address threat management, data security and analytics challenges to complement our core offering.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work, enhanced support for Mental Health & Wellbeing, gym discounts and high street discounts platform
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Recognition platform
- Rewards for excellent performance through our annual Year-End Awards
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs