Cybersecurity DevOps Engineer
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Datacom operates three 24x7 Security Operations Centres (SOC’s) in Wellington, Auckland, and Brisbane from where we provide our managed SIEM and our full stack of Cybersecurity services.
Our Security Operations Centre is a well-established team made up of Cybersecurity Analysts, Engineers, Devops Engineers and Incident Responders has been managing customers, both commercial and government, for over 5+ years. We are a matured operational team that not only responds to security incidents, events, and triggers, but a fully-fledged operational team that hunts for anomalous, suspicious, and potentially unwanted activities within our customers environments.
This is an exciting time of growth, and our driven team need to grow to meet the increased demand and activity.
About the Role
The core objectives and responsibilities of the Cybersecurity DevOps Engineer is to ensure a fast, reliable and consistent deployment of ANZ SOC Services to customers.
Focus on delivering and improving standardised repeatable solutions.
What you’ll do
- Onboarding of new customers and services
- Define and Improve processes for new service onboarding
- Coordinate with systems architects and developers, as needed, to provide oversight in the development of design solutions.
- Define project scope and objectives based on customer requirements.
- Develop and document requirements, capabilities, and constraints for design procedures and processes.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Creating of deployment documentation and handover documents
- Consult with customers to evaluate functional requirements.
What you’ll bring
- Proven and demostrated Cybersecurity related work experience ·
- 6 Years Information Technology Experience (Networking, Systems and Applications)
- SIEM Platform Management experience ·
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and cloud network architecture concepts, esp. Azure
- Ability to grasp new security technology concepts quickly and assist others in understanding them as well ·
- Skill in applying and incorporating information technologies into proposed solutions.
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues. ·
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Due to the Nature of the Clients you will be working with you will need to be an AU Citizen and have the ability to pass additional security clearances ie: Baseline. We do however consider work visas for other opportunities across Datacom so please keep an eye on our careers page for any roles of interest.
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
If you are keen to be part of a great team, please apply online! All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs