Palm Bay, FL
Novetta is seeking a Vulnerability Researcher with a passion for solving challenges, a thirst for learning new technologies, and making a difference! You will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' most challenging problems. Candidates must be able to defeat advanced security techniques. Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools.
- Familiarity with at least one common low-level architecture (x86, ARM, etc) is important, as is the ability to conduct vulnerability research against applications compiled for that architecture.
- Experience with software protection and binary armoring is a plus, and familiarity with modern exploit mitigation techniques and counter-measures is a must.
- Experience with one of the four platforms Windows, Linux, iOS, embedded:
- Specific platform: Windows 4-6 years of related experience
- Development experience is desired, but at least some scripting experience is required. Whether in python, ruby, or some other language, you should be capable of quickly developing the instruments needed to help you succeed in your reverse engineering and vulnerability research efforts.
- The most capable candidates will have a variety of low-level operating systems experience as well as cross- platform vulnerability research. If you've written everything from a kernel paged pool exploit to a simple userland stack-based buffer overflow, built your own adaptable instrumentation and integrated a solver to help you identify and reach code, or modified emulators and JIT engines to add your own instrumentation to help you identify entire classes of vulnerabilities, you'll be right at home.
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs