Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer- Job Description
Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe, while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.
About the role:
We are looking for an Information Security Officer who is passionate about security and possesses the necessary skills to constantly improve the security posture of Beat’s organisation. The ideal candidate will have both formal technical security training and industry experience of assessing and managing risk in modern organisations.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Act as the single point of contact for all information security issues within the organization. Manage all our internal and external IT audits, and IT security or IT compliance related projects. Work closely with BEAT DPO, the Legal department and the FREE NOW Group security organization.
- Define, design and supervise the implementation of the information security framework procedures, throughout the Company
- Coordinate all penetration testing activities.
- Define and implement an annual awareness plan for all employees in cybersecurity
- Provide guidelines and requirements to help our engineering teams integrate security testing in our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Enhance our security monitoring and alerting, using our security information and event management (SIEM) system
- Build BEAT’s security organization
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, preferably in Information Security Engineering. Higher degrees are preferred.
- Experience in system and network security, intrusion detection, authentication and authorisation systems
- Experience with information security framework procedures
- Experience in analyzing the risk of systems and severity of found vulnerabilities under context (penetration test evaluation, threat modeling, etc)
- Experience on Risk Assessment for corporate Online Product-based organisations
- Experience on Project Management for security teams on technical topics
What is nice to have:
- Experience with risk assessment on cloud infrastructures
- Security Officer formal training (CISSP, CISM)
- Experience with or exposure to compliances (PCI, ISO 27k, GDPR)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs