Application Security Engineer
About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision and natural language processing. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, and text data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
You will head up Clarifai's very own in house RED team. Your goal is to make sure we are resilient and identify where our weak points are so we can become as airtight and secure as possible!
- Lead security design reviews with engineering teams, provide subject matter expertise in resolving complex security problems
- Identify opportunities for automation, partner with the engineering and security team on implementing automation.
- Develop and support the development of security testing and validation tooling.
- Resolve and review the resolution of security vulnerabilities as needed.
- Improve secure coding practices, application security requirements, automation, training, and metrics.
- Contribute to, and assist in updating relevant application security training for engineering teams.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Have at least one year of relevant working experience in a release management or development job.
- Knowledge in application security testing.
- Knowledge in understanding of Agile, Waterfall, DevOps, infrastructure as code/
- Able to program or script.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CSSLP, etc.
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with mature SIEM solution
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs