Information Security Team Lead - Vulnerability Management
New York, Remote - US
We’re on a mission to bring trustworthiness and transparency to DevOps. We need you to help ensure privacy at a massively scalable, elegant system that turns billions of data points per day into meaning for our customers. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team with the best open-source data tools at high scale, we want to meet you.
About the Opportunity
Datadog is looking for an Vulnerability Management Team Lead to lead our Vulnerability Management program, within the Information Security Department. The Vulnerability Management team is responsible for managing the discovery, analysis, tracking, and remediation of vulnerabilities across all of Datadog. By using existing platforms and building new tools, you will help secure Datadog as we seek to better serve the customers who rely on us every day.
What you will do:
- Own and lead Datadog’s Vulnerability Management program and team
- Implement innovative and industry-leading best practices in Vulnerability Management
- Mentor and grow the Analysts and Engineer’s on your team
- Plan for, and respond to, vulnerabilities discovered in Datadog systems
- Evaluate and report the impact to the organization of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research as it relates to vulnerabilities or risk exposure to Datadog
- Investigate and quash false positives
Who you must be:
- You have a BS or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of the legal world, contracts, and how it all works.
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation
- Deep exposure to multiple compliance regimes (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- Certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated.
- You’ve led a team before
- You’ve managed a vulnerability management team
- You’ve managed a development team
- You take pride in your writing ability and have been praised for it.
- You talk like you write; you are clear, concise, confident, and unafraid to make presentations. You have the gravitas and command presence to attend meetings where you’ll represent the concerns of security, sometimes against the pressures of the sales organization’s monthly sales goals. But in a nice way.
- You’re familiar with other cloud based productivity tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, GDocs).
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs