Senior Insider Threat Analyst
The Sr. Insider Threat Analyst will possess a significant amount of all-source analytic experience and demonstrated experience conducting all-source analysis in support of insider threat (InT) issues. The primary tasks of the Sr. Insider Threat Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct comprehensive all source analysis in support of the insider threat mission.
- Produce all source analytic products in support of the insider threat mission.
- Aggregate, analyze and evaluate available program data sources to evaluate insider threat risk.
- Extract and organize data to build metrics, reports, case studies and trend reports.
- Conduct risk assessments and present findings to a variety of audiences, to include very senior decision makers; written and oral presentations.
- Conduct research to support on-going analytic efforts.
- Prepare and produce situational awareness and warning reports related to insider threat.
- Assist in preparation and production of analytical reports identifying area for efficiencies in production process.
- Provide editing and quality control of program products.
- Review insider threat information in support of meeting program mission requirements and timelines
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an all-source analyst supporting tactical and/or strategic levels
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence processes, cycle and organizations; knowledge of and/or ability to use various research tools; knowledge of the systems, procedures and methods of analyzing, compiling, reporting and disseminating intelligence data; and/or knowledge of organization(s) for and methods of collecting and analyzing intelligence data.
- Minimum of five years SME experience in the areas of insider threat, Counterintelligence and/or Personnel Security. Knowledge of terminology, methodology, and information gathering techniques, and research and analytical techniques as applied to difficult and complex assignments in security, law enforcement, and counterintelligence analysis.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral.
- Previous experience as a civilian GS-13 or equivalent is preferred.
- Active TS SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open Information Security Architect Jobs
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs