Remote Cloud Security Engineer / Architect
Remote - Pleasanton, California, United States
Exciting Remote Cloud Security Engineer/Architect, 12 months contract, opportunity.
- 3 plus years experience performing cloud development, security architecture, and operational services for the a large commercial entity (Fortune 500).
- Experience must be with either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure services.
- Experience in DevOps environments and maintaining security in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Experience must include configuration definition, compliance assurance, security monitoring strategy and implementation, high availability implementation, and disaster recovery strategy and implementation.
Experience must include at least one implementation utilizing either AWS Direct Connect or Azure Express Route.
- 7 plus years experience or more in enterprise level cyber security as a security architect and/or security engineer and/or security analyst.
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification, AWS Professional or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.