Cyber Security & Risk Management Specialist
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
GO1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The GO1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At GO1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hypergrowth and international expansion.
About the role:
As part of our continued growth we are now seeking an experienced Cyber Security and Risk Management Specialist to join us on an initial 3 month fixed term contract (possibility of extension). Focusing on the on-going work to prepare for ISO27001 certification, you will work closely with our Chief Architect, Business Units Leads, Suppliers, Partners and Security Service Provider to:
- Refine our current security policies and procedures, including the creation of any additional new controls and polices.
- Assist in the implementation and governance process regarding risk management.
- Assist in establishing and implementing a communication awareness plan(s) including training.
- Providing advice and support to business unit leaders as to actions they need to undertake.
This is full time role offered on an initial 3 month fixed term contract and can be based out of Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
To be successful in this role you will be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ISO 27001 certification.
- Demonstrated capability working with the business, suppliers, partners, and security service providers to prepare for and implement ISMS.
- Strong cyber security threat & risk methodology knowledge and the ability to use that knowledge to assist in the refinement of Risk Treatment Plans across the business.
- Knowledge of GDPR, PCI DSS and other standards including emerging threats, standards and security technology.
- Experience assisting SaaS based product companies strengthen their cyber security processes & tools.
We have many benefits to working with Go1. Some of these include access to ongoing learning and development, the ability to work from anywhere as well as the technology to do it! We also have the following:
- Company bonus incentives
- Flexible work environment - work from home of office
- Additional 10 weeks paid parental leave (in addition to government incentives)
- Great culture including free lunch Fridays, wellness programs including yoga and running clubs
- Global organisation with significant growth plans