Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Are you an exceptional InfoSec, AppSec or DevSecOps Engineer? Do you want to be a part of the transformation of a massive infrastructure into a modern state-of-the-art #SaaS ecosystem? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, enterprise-level environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
What you’ve done:
- Hands-on experience in evaluating technical designs and functional requirements in order to determine security weaknesses
- Extensive knowledge of security vulnerabilities
- Involvement in technology security and information security
- Working experience with authentication domain highly desirable (SiteMinder, Kerberos, SAML, OpenID)
- Strong understanding of App Security, especially software attack methodologies and validation checking
- Knowledge of cryptography, especially hashing and encryption
- Familiarity with identity management and entitlements
- Hands-on experience with data leakage prevention, data protection, secure data transfer, and storage
What you will do:
- Work closely with outside company helping to migrate and manage the internal IT security programs by providing architectural solutions guidance
- Work with business teams in order to analyze and prioritize business-related risks
- Provide assessments of technology risks and requirements to the requesting party. This includes evaluation of authorization, authentication, auditing, input validation, penetration testing items, application and session security, and security of data transport and storage
- Regularly evaluate existing security architecture and impose enhancements based on the new trends
- Engage in multiple operational and technology risk governance processes
- Constantly research new market trends, products, and technology and evaluate them for better usage for the firm
- Create detailed documentation for developers, admins, and business
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.