Information Security Compliance Officer
At Grip, we’re passionate about bringing professionals together to move markets forward faster. Our leading Market Engagement Platform for Event Organisers enables our clients to create Virtual, Hybrid, and Live event experiences in a single solution. Making it easier for event participants to connect, engage and do business.
Grip works with 12 out of 20 of the largest Event Organisers globally and is known for its leading AI-powered matchmaking engine, used to establish millions of valuable connections at thousands of events. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves on being real innovators in the event tech space.
Grip recently completed a $13M Series A funding round led by Kennet Partners, a well-known London-based VC Fund. Other investors at Grip include leading entrepreneurs Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter), and Jeremy Roche.
🚀 About the position:Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technology Security professional to join us and help shape the delivery of ICT Security and Compliance in line with all associated legislation and recognized standards.
The ideal candidate will lead the regular assessment of the organisation and partner organisations whose ICT services they provide against mandatory ICT security standards and accreditation such as ISO, CIS, and PCI DSS requirements. The role will also include work involving Data Privacy, Data Protection and GDPR matters.
🚀 Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience as an Information Security Officer
- Experience with a broad range of recognised security standards including ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, SOC, PCI DSS
- Independent with strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to various levels in the organization
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Drive our ICT certification journey
- Support the business on RFPs to clients
- Plan and use people and resources to ensure security and compliance initiatives run smoothly
- Work with the business on overlapping compliance projects
- Keep abreast of developing ICT topics, and helping the organization understand potential compliance or security problems
- Act as the subject matter expert and provide guidance on GDPR, Data Protection and Privacy matters across the organization
🚀 We look for people that live by our values:
Growth Mindset - be curious, take ownership, and share knowledge freely and openly.
Be Nice - listen to understand, respect others and support your team members.
Transparency - Open and transparent communication, speak up about problems and be honest.
Can-do Attitude - Take ownership of your work and do what it takes to make it a success.
Value Focused - work smart, understand what drives KPIs, always keep our clients in mind.
🚀 Grip Benefits
Remote working possibilities (also post COVID-19)
25 holiday days per annum
Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
A world-class team of sales, marketing, operations and engineering
Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology
Kind, fun and ambitious company culture.
More Information Security position highlights
- Explore open SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior SOC Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Explore open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Explore open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Computer Network Defense & Incident Response Analyst - Mid to Senior Level Jobs
- Explore open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Engineering Manager - Information Security, Bangalore Jobs
- Explore open Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Explore open Cyber Threat Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Privacy Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clearance-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open CEH-related jobs
- Explore open Forensics-related jobs
- Explore open PCI-related jobs
- Explore open IDS-related jobs
- Explore open Risk management-related jobs
- Explore open Audits-related jobs
- Explore open NIST-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open Splunk-related jobs
- Explore open OSCP-related jobs
- Explore open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Explore open Google-related jobs
- Explore open IPS-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open Encryption-related jobs
- Explore open Security assessments-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open PowerShell-related jobs
- Explore open DNS-related jobs
- Explore open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Explore open Unix-related jobs
- Explore open Threat detection-related jobs