Senior Network & Security Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
A great opportunity to join a growing network & security team that is responsible for protecting the high-level technological environment and participating in core-business innovative processes in a challenging and rising field of FinTech industry.
As a Senior Network & Security Engineer, you will be working in a positive-security and business-enabling approach using creative and out-of-the-box thinking while using state-of-the-art security suites being used on daily basis.
- Management and maintenance of network and security products with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, proxy, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers and Switches
- Escalated tier in managing the information security events from SIEM/SOC
- Monitoring & enforcing the company's information security policy and compliance with the regulation
- Accompanying and guiding technological projects, examining new information security products and implementing POCs
- Developing and maintaining security inventories and audits of IT infrastructure
- Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements
- Managing secure configurations and changes for networks, hardware, systems, and mobile devices
- Ability to learn the business processes in order to provide resolution to support problems.
- Can effectively categorize support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency, steering support tasks to the appropriate team
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation as scheduled, and the ability to perform after hours support as needed.
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in network and security solutions, with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers and Switches
- Installation and configuration of firewalls, data encryption, load balancers and other security products and procedures
- Experience with best-of-breed security solutions, such as F5, Fortinet, Forescout
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and applications protocols such as HTTP, TLS, DNS, BGP, OSPF and VPN
- Should have knowledge in Authentication, Authorization and encryption mechanisms (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, 802.1x)
- Strong understanding of key compliance regulations such as Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Fundamental understanding of software stacks and how software and hardware work together
- Good understanding of computer networks and system software
- Experience with complex migrations of various platforms
- Knowledge with regulation controls, AWS – an advantage
- Experience with automation and programming languages – an advantage
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.