Senior Security Engineer - Endpoint Detection Response (EDR)
We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
To support our continued growth, we’re looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer with proven knowledge of Endpoint Detection Response. This EDR specialist will both guide our existing SOC Analysts and Engineers around EDR issues whilst continuing to support us in defending our clients from a range of complex threats by supporting them in developing and enhancing their security capabilities. This is a senior position in our engineering team so this individual will be in a position to make a real impact and enhance their career within Adarma.
Our offices are based in Edinburgh and London but we can offer flexibility as to where this position can be based.
This individual will aid us by;
- Act as an EDR SME
- Construct cyber incident response playbooks and malware use cases whilst guiding our client’s response to malware incidents
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of numerous EDR toolsets including areas like policy management, break/fix and investigation
- Become familiar with several appropriate API’s of specific ER tech
- Creation of EDR policies and signatures
- An experienced Security professional with a wealth of knowledge in an engineering capacity
- Real knowledge of Endpoint Detection and Response
- Able to create effective incident response playbooks and create EDR policies
- Proven technical knowledge with a range of cyber security technologies (experience of Splunk would be ideal)
- A continuous improvement mind-set with a constant desire to improve Adarma’s and our client’s operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent reward package including (but not limited to): membership to a group personal pension plan, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, discretionary bonuses, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Adarma is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.