Network & Security Engineeer
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 3 billion offers on our platform; 30+ million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Naver, Line, Gobi and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure.
- Manage and report on cyber security issues.
- Mentor, coach and lead team members on network and security technical issues.
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
- Generate and provide periodic statistical fault report to Head of Infrastructure and Network.
- Develop, update and maintain complete technical documentation.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Participate in yearly audit exercises and ensure requirements are adhered to all the times.
- To include the best practices, operational disciplines and guidelines across the team.
- Assist team member to support daily IT operations and infrastructure for local and remote offices.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, Storage & Database Management.
- Well verse knowledge of IP protocols (TCP/IP), networking routing and switching protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF), VPN, Firewall, WAF, Load Balancer, IPS.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS and IT Security Control.
- Understanding of ASV, Patching, Penetration, Vulnerability assessment is a plus.
- Capable of architecting and designing a resilient and highly available infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of Wintel and Virtualization.
- Familiar with security in network, server operations, network operating systems and regulatory guidelines.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
- Ability to work independently with troubleshooting skills.
- Certified in ISMS, CCNP, CCDP, ITIL would be advantage.
- Able to work on standby out of office hours and / or weekends and public holidays.
- Shift work is required.
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine/ snacks and plenty of iPrice events