Security Engineer - Vulnerability Management
London, England, United Kingdom
We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
Adarma are growing and we’re now looking for an experienced Security Engineering professional with proven knowledge of Vulnerability Management. In a role with real growth potential, this individual will use their expertise of VM to aid our SOC and Engineering colleagues in better defending our customers from their adversaries and advanced threats by supporting our customers to develop and enhance their security capabilities.
Our offices are based in Edinburgh and London but we have a lot of flex as to where this position can be based.
This individual will aid us by;
- Defining and enhancing VM service processes
- Communicating vulnerability details, generating appropriate reports and describing the overall vulnerability lifecycle to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Configuring and operating scanning platforms and investigating and resolving issues with VM agents/platforms
- Accessing, comparing and prioritising vulnerabilities based on business risk profiles
- An experienced Security professional with a wealth of knowledge in an engineering capacity
- Real knowledge of Vulnerability Management including the configuration of scanning platforms and working with VM agents and platforms
- Proven technical knowledge with a range of cyber security technologies (experience of Splunk would be ideal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent reward package including (but not limited to): membership to a group personal pension plan, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, discretionary bonuses, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Adarma is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.