Security Engineer (Kraków)
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
As a Security Engineer at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our security standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over 100 countries) by over 200 companies, who have entrusted us with their data.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, microservices, test-driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the security efforts in our operations and development.
You will work with teams on increasing security by implementing the new security features of the k8s and new security tools available on AWS and GCP. You will also work on maintaining security of the infrastructure and applications by monitoring it and implementing mitigation strategies when needed like WAF and DDoS protection also supporting the DevOps team in day to day operational tasks.
- Enhance and maintain the security of the platform
- Monitor security of the infrastructure and applications
- Implement mitigation strategies if needed
- Implement new security tools and features (k8s, AWS, GCP)
- Improve existing security related processes
- Be part of the software development team
- Prepare and execute security trainings
- Assist with the whitehat training days and Blue/Red teams events
What we look for in you
- Experience working with the cloud environments (AWS and GCP)
- Experience with k8s configuration and monitoring
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge and understanding of security related topics
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience as an offensive security engineer or pentester
- 1+ year of DevOps experience
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page