Information Security Manager
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
We are a rapidly growing, dynamic SaaS product business, delivering enterprise scale applications and services to the Local Government market.
This role is to lead the business in embedding information security both internally in product creation and in the customer facing professional services side of the business. This includes coordination and delivery of our Information Security Strategy and Governance activities, maintenance of the Information Security Management System in accordance with the ISO27001:2013 standard and ensuring that the organisation’s Information Security Policy and Objectives align with the business objectives.
What you’ll bring
- A background in IT Security and experience with ISO compliance programmes
- Development and Infrastructure experience
- Analytical and documentation skills – BA experience with a process focus
- Project management skills to support the coordination and delivery of a long-term security strategy
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- Adaptability to evolving issues and resolution management skills
- Working with various teams in the business to coordinate the development and delivery of security policies and risk treatment strategies.
- Ensuring InfoSec knowledge is embedded in the business and regularly refreshed
- Coordinating Internal/external security audits and incorporate findings into a Continual Improvement regime to raise overall security in the business.
- Working with the business to define Information Security Risk criteria and management frameworks
- Perform Annual Full Scope Risk Assessments
- Identify and/or Create Security Training content and Courses for specific roles within the business
- Maintain the information security management system to ISO27001 standard and ensure certification is retained.
- Develop and Implement Incident Response Planning and Testing
Why you want to join us
At Datacom we believe that doing good, is good for business. We’ve maintained our local family feel whilst expanding globally, across Australia, ASIA, US and the UK. Our brand and reputation depend on ‘proving the promise’ and we aspire to be the trusted advisor for our customers across Government and the private sector from enterprise scale to regional business. We offer our staff a competitive salary package, fantastic perks and benefits like healthcare, life insurance, discounts at local retailers and a supportive, flexible working environment. If you want to join a company making a difference, apply now!