PKI Security Engineer
Eagan, Minnesota, United States
OVERVIEW: Are you looking for an ambitious new work environment to test & enhance your skills? Have you ever wanted to work for a company where you felt like part of a family? Wouldn’t it be great if your achievements were recognized personally by one of the owners of the company? When you join the phia phamily, this is what you’ll encounter!
phia LLC is seeking a highly skilled PKI Security Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Eagan, MN.
- Consult with other members of the project team and end-users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance.
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures.
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment.
- Leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
- College degree in a technical discipline, or 3+ years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization).
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi).
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators.
- Experience as a computer system administrator; specifically, with Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience with ServiceNow Change/Incident/Problem management.
- PowerShell or other scripting experience.
- Experienced in digital certificate management processes and/or infrastructure management.
- Related certifications: CISSP, CEH, SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP.
WORK SCHEDULE: Core Business Hours (8am-5pm; start/end time flexible)
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Ad HocSECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Public Trust/Sensitive (up to Top Secret)
phia, LLC is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business that was established in 2011. We focus on the full spectrum of disciplines within the cyber, intelligence, and technology arenas.
We support mission-critical teams within various agencies and offices within the Federal government, including Civilian, Defense, Law Enforcement and Intel. We like to describe phia as truly by technical people and for technical people. phia’s founders wanted to create an employee-centered culture, where we care about the people as much as the mission.
Our goal is to continue to hire talented and passionate team members, who desire to grow their skillsets as well as the reputation of the company with our partners, clients and stakeholders. With this goal in mind, we invite you to apply for positions, even if you don't meet the desired years of experience listed in our position descriptions. We are more interested in intellectually curious individuals with the ability to work autonomously and with teams. If your experience does not match our exact requirements of a position but you are otherwise an awesome candidate, we will work hard to find a position that suits you.
Our company culture is unique; we consider everyone on the team a part of the phia phamily. We make great efforts to foster cohesiveness through one-on-one interactions, professional mentoring, and group outings. In short, our leadership team is personally invested in each employee. phia offers a rewarding environment with talented & passionate people.
Excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Monthly Payroll