Senior Information Security Engineer - Mobile
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team ...
Do you want to be an Information Security Leader at GoDaddy? Can you solve large scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind?
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to utilize their hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to design solutions to complex problems to join our team as a Mobile Security SME. You must be comfortable mentoring engineers of all levels, communicating with stakeholders, providing hands-on assistance with incident response activities, performing proactive security assessment activities and creating/presenting high-quality deliverables.
Your manager is located in Arizona; your location is negotiable.
What you'll get to do...
- Protect Users by investigating and solving problems in vulnerability analysis. You will perform application security assessments against sensitive third-party Android/iOS apps, working to identify vulnerabilities and provide remediation guidance to impacted application developers.
- Join forces with development teams to find new and creative ways to reduce the occurrence of application vulnerabilities at scale.
- Review code quality issues and work towards detecting flaws both obvious and discrete.
- Assist with scoping prospective projects, participating in projects from kickoff through “definition of done”, and mentoring more junior team members.
- Use your industry experience to own and drive resolution of complex security incidents, policy questions and technical security issues.
Your experience should include...
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of mobile security engineering experience with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration testing).
- Must have minimum of two years proven experience with performing security, compliance and risk assessments on mobile devices and mobile device applications.
- Hands-on knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.), mobile device design architecture (smartphone, tablet, etc.), mobile application source code testing.
- A solid grasp of effective security principles, industry standards, and practices across multiple security domains.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to team members and to work effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working within an agile framework.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.