Information Security Analyst
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As an Information Security Analyst you will be responsible for the implementation of our security strategy across all areas and locations. You'll perform security scans, implement secure configurations for various tools and also take care of analytic tasks such as participating in activities for internal and external security audits. Your main priority is to make sure we are in line with ISO regulations.
- Maintain secure operating system baselines for macOS and Linux machines
- Implement secure configurations for cloud services, including email services, infrastructure-as-a-service platforms and more
- Contribute to the growth of our security documentation and knowledge base
- Conduct security risk assessments and audits of IT systems, as well as our legal department on security related topics
- Support security related areas in (pre)sales activities
- Evaluate diverse corporate security testing/monitoring tools
What you bring:
- Professional experience in IT and proven track record in an Information Security related area
- Solid understanding of macOS and Linux operating systems
- Experience as an IT technician or system administrator
- Strong interest in security aspects of IT technology, and in learning new security skills
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
Interested? Let’s Talk!