Sr. Cloud SecOps w/ Strong AWS
Full Time Senior-level / Expert Clearance required
About the Company:
Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, local governments, and the private sector. SFI is nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being awarded the Inc. 5000 Award in 2018, 2019, and 2020. We pride ourselves on being one of the premier employers in the VA, MD, DC area.
SFI is an industry leader in delivering cutting-edge technical solutions and mission support services that bring our customer’s businesses to the forefront of the 21st century. Our corporate commitment to excellence in client services and product development means that our people are attentive, hands-on, and bring industry-leading expertise that will meet and exceed your needs in a straightforward, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Every employee at SFI is a leader. We don’t settle. We blaze our own path and inspire those around us into action. We motivate others to reach their full potential. To learn more about us visit: www.spatialfront.com
The SEC Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) requires expert services for Amazon Web Services (AWS) for platform support, to enable continuous improvement and to lead organization change management. The CCoE focus areas will include cloud leadership/program management, DevOps, SecOps, Architecture and Standards, Compliance and Assurance, Business Enablement/Service Delivery, and Cost Management. The SEC CCoE’s mission is to enable the adoption of AWS services by the offices and divisions within the SEC.
Cloud SecOps develops automated operations and is responsible for the design, development and support of all security services. Operational activities not automated by Cloud SecOps must be manually or semi-automatically operated by Cloud SecOps. These responsibilities include creating, configuring and maintaining:
- AWS Organizations Service Control Policies (SCP)
- Common AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM) roles and policies.
- Reviewing all CCOE and business unit IAM roles and policies to ensure least privilege configuration.
- Reviewing all CCOE and business unit Security Groups to ensure least privilege configuration.
- Coordinating ACES access approval and review integration and operation with general SEC access approval and review systems.
- Providing secure AWS Key Management Service (KMS) Customer Managed Keys (KMS) via a Crypto Officer role.
- Ensuring that appropriate AD users are added to AD groups that permit federating into IAM roles.
- Secure remote access into ACES.
- Threat protection and vulnerability management.
- Maintaining and securing ACES AWS root account credentials.
- Maintaining the ACES System Security Plan and related documentation.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- All personnel should have and provide proof of, if so, the AWS Certified Security Specialty certification.
- At a minimum, all personnel shall possess 7 years of experience in a security operations engineering role in an AWS environment creating, configuring, documenting and maintaining AWS Cloud security services and operations, including for DevOps environments.
- Must be a citizen of the United States,
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrated equivalent experience.
In order to meet the clearance requirements for this opportunity, the candidate must be a United States Citizen and should have resided in the US for at least 3 years. This is a full-time position. Please no agencies, third parties, or corp-to-corp.
All candidates will be subject to a complete background check to include, but not limited to Criminal History, Education Verification, Professional Certification Verification, Verification of Previous Employment and Credit History.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Spatial Front Inc participates in E-Verify.