Senior Consultant - Threat Intelligence (TC&OI)
THREAT INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT
We are Adarma, one of the largest, award-winning independent IT security services companies in the UK delivering cyber security solutions to our FTSE 350 clients. We are the trusted security provider to the biggest investment banks, top retail brands, and transportation partners. We have experienced rapid growth and it’s showing no signs of slowing down as we continue to expand into new markets and customers.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Consultant with threat intelligence skills to join our Threat Control & Organisational Intelligence Team to join the team ideally based in either our London or Edinburgh office. Remote UK locations are available with occasional travel to either office.
Our Threat Control & Organisational Intelligence (TC&OI) team provides advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address customer intelligence needs. We support customers in building/operating their intelligence service, guiding them on how to effectively produce and make use of the intelligence they are gathering in order to support their cyber risk decisions. This is an exciting time to join Adarma as we look to expand our capability within the TC&OI practice.
- Manages provision of consultancy services, and/or management of a team of consultants. Lead all stages of complex and critical consultancy engagements with senior management.
- Assess core business function intelligence capabilities and activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives.
- In own areas of expertise, provides advice, guidance and mentoring
- to consultants and/or the customer through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services.
- Support the pre-sales stage by providing technical expertise in meetings between the customer and the Adarma sales team. Will be expected
- to provide input into the writing of proposals to customers.
- Engages with customers and maintains customer relationships. Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements and keep them informed on project progress.
- In collaboration with others, provides technical input into establishing agreements/contracts (e.g. scope of works) and manages completion and disengagement.
- Select and / or review approaches and standards to suit customer challenges and opportunities.
- Act as a senior advisor on intelligence.
- Troubleshoot issues related to intelligence platform or software configuration by identifying the root cause and potential solution to mitigate against the issue arising again.
- Use expertise to innovate and identify enhancements in areas such as intellectual property, scripts, programming, configuration, process improvement, new tools, new solutions / features, etc.
- Support the company in growing, aligning and building the consulting business by identifying new or enhancing existing services.
- Prior significant experience in threat intelligence
- Experience in cyber consultancy.
- Able to demonstrate required consultancy skills.
- In-depth knowledge of how to collect and analyse threat information from multiple intelligence sources, contextualise and then effectively communicate.
- High developed knowledge of Threat Intelligence Platforms.
As a business formed and managed by ex-security leaders, Adarma’s trusted and transparent approach and enthusiasm for cybersecurity have driven us to become the UK’s leading independent Cyber Security Services company.
With a focus and expertise in building and managing Security Operation Centres (SOC’s), following best practice and working with best in breed technologies, Adarma offers a range of products and services that address threat management, data security and analytics challenges to complement our core offering.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work, enhanced support for Mental Health & Wellbeing, gym discounts and high street discounts platform
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Recognition platform
- Rewards for excellent performance through our annual Year-End Awards
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business