Cybersecurity Customer Lead
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Our culture is built on people who love coming to work to solve problems, and we embrace those who lean into a problem rather than lean away. Using your expertise, you’ll join a dedicated team, proud of delivering top-class advice and guidance to our customers.
About the role:
The Cybersecurity Customer Lead is responsible for the management of relationships across a portfolio of Datacom cybersecurity customers. Your primary focus will be ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met and exceeded across the wide variety of cybersecurity services.
Our services span core areas such as cybersecurity operations, advisory, vulnerability management, endpoint detection and response, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
You’ll have a mix of specialist IT Security skills along with proven success in building, maintaining and strengthening relationships. This is a unique, new role in a fast-growing area of Datacom’s business. If you enjoy cybersecurity, product development, solution design and being a solution evangelist, then this role is for you.
What you’ll do
- You will build long term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders and be responsible for the monitoring and management of the health of these relationships with our customers and the solutions and services Datacom Cybersecurity delivers to them.
- You will facilitate the engagement of stakeholders and delivery of solutions and services and change projects, acting as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders, facilitating relationships between them.
- You will ensure there is ongoing dialogue with customers about their cybersecurity maturity roadmap and strategy and you will support customers on their journey to improving their cybersecurity posture through the provision of Datacom Cybersecurity solutions and services and.
- You will work closely with the Datacom Cybersecurity Leadership and Management teams to ensure products and services offered across the division are suitable for the customer, and that the customer is billed appropriately.
- You will provide customer and cybersecurity division advocacy to support activities led by the Datacom Sales team; and lead engagements for assigned customers for division-led sales activities.
What you’ll bring:
You will be a leader in the cybersecurity field within NZ and will be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, customers, and vendors. You will have a passion for evolving and developing solutions to meet customer and the greater market needs.
You’ll be able to quickly gain an understanding of the cybersecurity posture of your clients and build on existing solutions and services.
You’ll provide insight into new technology that can help shape the customers current cybersecurity services, identify pain points and how Datacom services can help.
You’ll have experience with and knowledge of technologies and standards relevant to cybersecurity including:
- Security Information and Event Management;
- Endpoint Detection and Response;
- Web Security;
- Email Security;
- Cloud security (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
- Cybersecurity frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO27000 series, NZISM, NZ PSR, ACSC ISM etc)
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients. Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
Apply Now – we’d love to hear from you!