Web Proxy Security Specialist
Do you have your CCNA or CCNP? Do you have a few years of Web Proxy security experience and you'd like to move closer to the Engineering team? Do you want to be challenged and learn new technologies and work in a global environment? If you answered yes than you could be Fivesky's next Web Proxy Security Specialist
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment.
- Have worked with global teams
What you will do:
- Provide ops support for a global Web proxy/security infrastructure (ZScaler Cloud Proxy technologies
ZScaler, ZPA, SSL, Cloud DLP, Cloud SandBoxing)
- Support the engineering team with the design and implementation of proxy flows. Blue Coat is highly desirable
- Automate metrics reporting
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes
- Provide input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices
- Testing, and deployment of Web Proxy technologies with leading network DLP or Malware scanning solutions
- Work with senior engineers on web and application servers, load-balancers, and web authentication infrastructure
- Adhere to security best practice in our web platforms and infrastructure
- Provide answers by working with vendors and open source solutions in the web security space, and recommend how they fit with the overall solution
What you've done:
- Worked any of the following Proxies (Squid proxies; Zscaler, Blue Coat)
- Have good overall network background
- Used your engineering of flows via proxy and client access for troubleshooting; Bluecoat ProxySG highly desirable
- Must know how to integrate external services with proxies via ICAP, proxy chaining, and service offloads.
- Been a part of cloud security with popular cloud providers (Azure, O365, AWS, etc.)
- Have experience designing and implementing Web security solutions
- Worked with application layer protocols such as HTTP/HTTPs/SOCKS/FTP/ICAP
- Done some Scripting (Perl, Python or Shell)
- Worked on Linux as a Sys admin level
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.