Software Security Engineer
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Security Team, you will have the great opportunity to contribute to a secure build of our UX platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of Zoom social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Support the R&D Team in any new feature development by defining its security requirements
- Take care of the security aspects of our infrastructure in terms of its design and daily operations
- Collaborate and work with the R&D Team to embed Security Testing in SDLC
- Work on any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company
- Contact directly with UserZoom Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance
A few things we require for this position . . .
- Technical knowledge in application security, cryptography, authentication and authorization in cloud environments.
- Ability to advice on the design and maintenance of a Cloud Security Architecture suitable for UserZoom
- Experience ensuring applications are secure throughout the software development lifecycle
- Advanced English speaker.
A few things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- Amazon Web Services previous experience and/or related certifications (i.e. AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security Specialty, OSCP, CISSP, CISA…)
- Previous experience in a SaaS Company
- Interest in the Security as Code approach (i.e. security infrastructure implementation through Terraform, CloudFormation...)
- Previous experience on penetration testing
- Skills on Windows and *NIX hardening, scripting abilities and source code analysis.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options in UserZoom
- Health insurance
- English & Spanish lessons
- Flexible remuneration - for transport, restaurant, and childcare
- Fruit, snacks, and drinks available in the office
- Social events and parties throughout the year
- Team lunches
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- Internal training sessions
- International working environment