IoT Network Security Engineer
Are you an exceptional IoT Network Security Engineer with a focus on IoT networks? Do you have experience designing and deploying network security controls? Are you looking to join an exceptional team of network security professionals that could teach you a thing or two? Then Fivesky is very interested to speak with you.
Who you are:
- Heavy experience with design, and deployment of IoT/OT-related security controls
- Handled projects involving testing and design of Network Access Control solution for IoT/OT devices
- Hold the ability to design and deploy firewall DMZ as part of transport network to enable IoT/OT communications to the Internet/cloud
- Worked in a modern shop may even be the financial services sector, but, it’s fine if not
What you’ve done:
- Experience with IoT protocols, e.g. MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, BACnet, Modbus, etc
- Designed and deployed security solutions associated with IoT devices, e.g. occupancy sensors, indoor air quality sensors, etc.
- Worked with Network Access Control (NAC) technologies, with particular focus on 802.1x and MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB), including Cisco ISE (or similar vendor solutions)
- Handled projects utilizing IoT-related cloud concepts, e.g. Microsoft Azure IoT Hub and IoT Edge runtime (and/or AWS Greengrass)
- Taken care of Cisco SD Access, DNA Center and NGFW firewall platforms
What you will do:
- Lead security design of IoT-related Network Access Control
- Evaluate IoT security platforms related to both IoT gateway and IoT inspection
- Lead IoT-related security platform certification and on-boarding, potentially including IoT/OT Device Lifecycle Management On-boarding
- Collaborate with multiple teams to discuss and design the integration
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Budapest. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.