Security Analyst - Digital Crimes Unit
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team...
The Digital Crimes Unit is looking for a Security Analyst to support our growing GoDaddy Customer Security operations. The Digital Crimes Unit aims to reduce GoDaddy's global abuse footprint by seeking out and remediating activity or content which perpetuates malicious activity on the internet.
Tempe AZ. The Digital Crimes Unit is a Global team located from Germany to Washington State.
What you'll get to do...
- Work as a part of the Customer Security organization within Information Security.
- Protect our customers based on data, patterns, and alarms.
- Identify and remediate malicious activity based on both historic and emerging trends.
- Utilize communications both internal and external to help prevent security events that negatively affect our customers.
Your experience should include...
- 6 months in an investigative role or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of current or emerging trends in the threat landscape (e.g. Phishing, Scams, Malware, Payment Fraud, Content Complaints, etc.).
- Ability to identify malicious activity within a customer account, website, etc.
- Ability to identify a malicious threat actor versus a compromised customer.
- Ability to use internal and external investigative tools to perform a thorough investigation while maximizing performance.
You might also have...
- Experience with GoDaddy products and services.
- Strong problem-solving skills - Exercising independent judgment with minimal direction.
- Effective communication skills.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.