Multimedia Data Forensics Specialist
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for Multimedia Data Forensics Specialist to work closely with the customer to understand their questions. The successful candidate will be able to proficiently write scripts, build predictive analytics, develop algorithms, use automation, apply machine learning for video, image, and digital media forensics. The specialist will use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of data points into objective answers to help the customer make informed decisions and provide the customer a deep understand of the data and how they do so.Required Qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience with multimedia forensics and digital signal processing
- 5+ years of experience with programming and scripting languages on both Windows and Linux platforms or analysis and development software, including MATLAB and Python
- Ability to develop technical solutions and author whitepapers
- Ability to create and analyze data analytics algorithms for performing video, image, and forensic analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Experience performing digital forensics in support of the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of machine learning, reinforcement learning, logistic regression, and generative adversarial networks
- Ability to lead specialized working groups
- Ability to support activities in research, design, analysis, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, and vulnerability assessments for privacy preserving technologies
- MA/MS degree
Generous PTO policy
401(k) with employer match
A range of medical, dental, and vision insurance options.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Flex Spending Account (FSA) for medical and childcare expenses
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.