Senior Security Engineer
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team ...
Do you want to be a Information Security Technical Leader at GoDaddy? Can you solve large scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind? GoDaddy is looking for a Technical Lead for the Security Risk & Assessments team within Information Security that have a winning combination of hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to design solutions to complex problems. You must be comfortable mentoring engineers of all levels, communicating with stakeholders, providing hands-on assistance with incident response activities, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
Your manager is located in Arizona; your location is negotiable.
What you'll get to do...
- Provide both subject matter technical expertise, utilizing program management experience, to serve as the Technical Lead for Companywide security initiatives.
- Recommend and document specific countermeasures and mitigating controls for identified security risks.
- Assist with scoping prospective projects, participating in projects from kickoff through “definition of done”, and mentoring more junior team members.
- Build and maintain trust of many teams across the company as you design and implement large scale solutions.
- Provide security guidance to development teams on Security matters.
Your experience should include...
- Experienced understanding Vulnerability Management processes, technologies & methodologies.
- A solid grasp of effective security principles, industry standards, and practices across multiple security domains.
- Ability to lead a team of highly technical security professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to team members and to work effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience.
- Demonstrative ability to architect and drive implementation of large-scale cross company initiatives.
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Process oriented.
- Knowledge of Tanium or other endpoint management frameworks.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.