DLP Analyst (Insider Threat/Risk)
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
We are actively recruiting a permanent DLP Analyst to work as part of our Detection & Response (D&R) Practice within the Insider Risk and DLP operations area.
- Leads on the triage of Security events, understanding their impact on the companies security posture and escalating for further investigation where appropriate
- Develops an understanding of the key stakeholders for the systems used (e.g. business, 3rd party supplier)
- Develops an understanding of company standards (both technical standards such as Acceptable Use Responsibilities, and industry compliance e.g. PCI, DPA)
- Develops a detailed understanding of data classification and associated policies
- Assist in the production of system deliverables, including contributing to successful customer outcomes and meeting SLA’s within agreed timescales
- Develops an understanding of the technology(s) that underpin the applications of the systems used
- To perform own work in accordance with the values, behaviours and risk parameters of the Group and actively contribute to our building the best team culture
- Support with weekly reporting and metrics where/when required
- Strong cybersecurity experience and technical knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care, Health Cash-Back Plan, Cycle to Work, enhanced support for Mental Health & Wellbeing, gym discounts and high street discounts platform
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- Recognition platform
- Rewards for excellent performance through our annual Year-End Awards
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business
As part of the interview process, Adarma will require proof of your Right to Work documents for verification. This can be your Passport and/or Working Visa. Alternatively your full birth certificate and NI number. If offered a role with Adarma, you will be required to complete Pre-Employment Screening (PES) checks. We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications. Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with Adarma, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.