European Responsible Disclosure and Vulnerability Management Evangelist (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 196,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We recruit candidates who come to Munich and want to live and work in Munich.
Huawei’s Munich Research Center is responsible for advanced technology research, architecture evolution design, and strategic technology planning, and we are looking for a European Responsible Disclosure and Vulnerability Management Evangelist.
- Establish solid connections with European cybersecurity companies, top individuals researchers, and Universities to promote responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities. Maintain the security vulnerability management community connections and build good relationships, e.g. establishing new connections with stakeholders through security conferences or personal visit, deep understanding of responsible vulnerability disclosure best practices in Europe, and deliver insights and suggestions to refine Huawei’s practices, and promote Huawei’s practices to these communities
- Driving standardization of Huawei’s vulnerability management practices (e.g. VMM) in Europe in different SDOs and ISACs, such as ETSI, Trusted Introducer, and etc. Work together smoothly with participants from other organizations to achieve widely recognized vulnerability management and response standards.
- Deep understanding of coordinated vulnerability disclosure and response policies in Europe, investigate relative legislations, keep track of the policy changes in EU and member state level, and make Huawei’s practice always compliant.
- Have good influence in the vulnerability emergency response field, for example, frequent public speecher at FIRST or other security conference.
- Rich experience with standard development, especially in security domain. Good connections and experience in ETSI TC Cyber and Trusted Introducer would be a good plus.
- Have experience in PSIRT or vulnerability emergency response in the ICT field or large equipment or system vendors.
- Good communication skills and willing to communicate with external security communities and researchers.
- More than 5 years working experience
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
Please send your application and CV in English.
Find out how we process your data in our Recruitment Privacy Statement .