Agile Technical Project Manager - Cyber Security
Welwyn Garden City, England, United Kingdom
Agile Technical Project Manager - Cyber Security, Vulnerability Management, SIEM, SOC
ADARMA are seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager with a significant technical knowledge in the cyber security domain and enterprise delivery experience, across both complex environments, and in a range of industries. The role will work on a contract basis, initially remotely, but longer term from a site in Hertfordshire.
You will lead on the following pieces of work:
- Owning the backlogs for vulnerability management and SIEM and making sure they stay aligned to the metrics and objectives
- Running daily stand ups for SIEM and Vulnerability Management
- Oversight of project management / process improvement for some key initiatives across the SOC
- Helping make priority calls for new incoming work using OKRs as the framework to work within
Due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
- Significant technical cyber security domain knowledge (particularly around vulnerability management, SIEM tools and security operations)
- Demonstrable project experience in cyber security technical delivery
- Agile Practitioner with demonstrable Agile project experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) highly preferred.
- Jira experience (desirable)
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.