Software Development Engineer - Security Development
We are looking for people who believe a sustainable growth oriented engineering culture and crazy high-impact results go hand in hand. As a member of our SecDev engineering team, you will work on a wide breadth of areas including Privacy, Encryption, Application Gateways, Service Mesh, Secrets Management, Identity & Access Management, Intrusion Detection, and Abuse Prevention. Your work will provide a secure, stable and low-ops development infrastructure for our 800+ engineers. You will have the opportunity to learn from Staff level engineers building tier-0 services with >20k TPS, engage with the open source community, and advance the state of the art in applied AISec.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1+ years with machine learning engineering experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C#, Golang or Python, including object-oriented design.
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. agile product development, code reviews, design documents, on-call, test automation, continuous deployment etc.)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience developing cloud-based software services and design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with Secure Development patterns
- Experience with deep learning for abuse prevention, network analysis, or anomaly detection.
- Professional experience with Python and/or Golang
- Continuous deployment automation experience with Spinnaker.