Consulting - SAP Security Consultant
Midrand, South Africa
DeloitteFür unsere Kunden entwickeln wir integrierte Lösungen. Unsere Services umfassen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Steuerberatung, Financial Advisory und Consulting.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job
The AMS division is looking for an experience Senior Consultant with 4+ years working experience in SAP Security to support in the delivery of services to current clients on delegated engagements / projects.
Key Performance areas
1. Strategic Impact
- Supports the Senior Consultant and Delivery Manager in delivery of engagement / project, in specific area of competency.
- Manages issues with the DM as identified in the areas of focus that may affect the quality of delivery or timelines of the engagement.
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and works with management to win the business.
- Assists in drafting and delivery of client presentations and other documentation.
- Actively builds business relationships that generate leads.
- Gathers information to understand broader offerings of Deloitte and seeks opportunities for cross-selling.
- Raises solutions to address issues in area of expertise that may enhance / renew service offerings to client.
2. Client Impact: External / Internal
- Communicates regularly with the Service Delivery Manager, direct Delivery Manager and client to meet deliverables expectations in specific area of expertise.
- Develops productive working relationships with client staff.
3. Operational Effectiveness
- Proactively identifies client needs and problems on issues that arise and propose right-first-time resolutions.
- Manages risk in area of engagement in alignment with Deloitte policies.
- Consistently reviews and analyses accuracy and quality of own deliverables.
- Maintains clear communication channels with engagement team members on work status.
- Performs and manages tasks independently or as part of an international or local operations team.
- Continuously learns and guides fellow team members towards speedy resolution of tasks
4. Development/Growth of Team
- Shares expertise and knowledge with team members and assists where possible to ensure quality and timeous delivery of work.
- Encourages mentorship and coaching of the team.
- Maintains own development and knowledge in specialised area.
- Actively look towards innovation of the role and processes.
5. Budgets / Profitability
- Maintains quality of output and timeous delivery as per SLA
- Passed applicable SAP Certification exam – SAP Certified Application Associate SAP Access Control 10.1 or higher
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems diploma or degree
- ADM900 – SAP system Security Fundamentals
- ADM940 – Authorization concepts for AS ABAP
- ADM945 – Authorization concepts for SAP Fiori on SAP S/4HANA
- C_SECAUTH_20 – SAP Certified Technology Associate in SAP system Security and Authorizations.
Key Competencies required:
- Has end-to-end experience: can independently investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Has end-to-end project and support experience: Implementation, maintenance, support, and documentation.
- Working experience across multiple SAP Applications i.e. ECC, CRM, etc…
- A good understanding and experience of the security landscape of both the ABAP and JAVA stacks.
- Knowledgeable experience in Identity management, Single sign-on, Two-factor authentication, Role-based access control, Authorization management, User provisioning, Security event monitoring, Vulnerability management and Penetration testing.
- Experience in GRC Access Control, RAR (Risk Analysis and Remediation) and SOD (segregation of duty), mitigation and remediation.
- Experience in BW authorisations.
- SAP role design, administration, and analysis.
- SAP user administration on approved procedures.
- Responsible for the integration of SoD to conform to processes and authorization validation.
- Translate functional specifications into SAP role designs.
- Experience in drafting and presenting documentation to clients.
- Consulting skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Influence - Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Performance drive - Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Strategic direction - Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Talent development - Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Delivery Excellence - Ability to produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Knows the Business and Sector - Ability to understand the client’s business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving - Ability to diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Financial Acumen - Ability to gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Executive Presence - Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Logical Structuring - Ability to present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools
- Global Mindset - Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Business-Technology Acumen - Ability to recognize technology as a business enabler
- Accesses the Organization- Ability to develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
Service Line Specialized Capabilities
- SAP Capability Specialization - Ability to analyze a client’s needs, utilize skills within a SAP (sub)capability, contribute to designing an SAP solution within their (sub)capability, understand the relationship between SAP and their legacy environments and recognize integration points within SAP
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Java Monitoring Pentesting Risk analysis Risk Assessment Report SAP Strategy Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs