Security Incident Response Lead
We are looking for a Security Incident Response Lead to join our fast-growing team in Denver.
hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
The security response team creates and maintains the safest operating environment for our users and developers. You will protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive customer data.
Join us now as we shape this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Work hands-on with network equipment and actively monitor our systems for attacks and intrusions
- Participate in a 24/7 operation that monitors for and responds to security events on company’s networks
- Improve internal investigation capabilities for responding to security events through tool building and training
- Drive proactive identification of threats to the environment and rapid deployment of countermeasures
- Develop and maintain industry relationships and also with members of law enforcement, threat intelligence and digital asset protection communities
- Make threat intelligence actionable by integrating it with existing or novel detection capabilities
- Analyze malware, packets, alerts and logs for signs of malicious activity
- Write signatures and tools to analyze and detect malicious activity
- A security evangelist who loves hunting for bad guys, analyzing malware and developing new signatures or methodologies to track their activity
- Extensive experience responding to security problems in target-rich environments, including looking at security alerts, front-line analysis and escalation
- Programming experience in R, GO, Ruby, NodeJS, Python or Java
- Familiarity with logs and intrusion detection systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, triage and escalate malware, including investigations of botnet and rootkit behavior
- Experience with rule-driven and analysis-driven network platforms like Bro and Suricata
- Experience in cyber intelligence analytic methodologies such as Kill Chain, Diamond Model and threat modeling
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, and networking services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP etc.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do!
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives