Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Serko LtdCorporate travel management made simpler with Serko's software. Significant savings on your travel budget and time-efficient expense handling.
Serko Ltd, an award-winning business travel and expense software company, is seeking a Privacy Officer to join our team. As we continue to grow globally, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers' data and are looking for an experienced professional to lead our privacy program. The Privacy Officer will work closely with other teams to ensure compliance with privacy laws and regulations, implement privacy policies and procedures, and maintain a culture of privacy across the organization. With a flat company structure, Serko Ltd values personal integrity, adaptability, and courage, and our team collaborates with energy and enthusiasm to revolutionize the business travel industry.
- Oversee and maintain Serko Ltd's privacy program, including implementing privacy policies, procedures, and controls.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate privacy policies and procedures to employees and customers.
- Monitor and assess regulatory developments and assess their impact on Serko Ltd's privacy program.
- Handle privacy-related inquiries and complaints from customers, employees, and regulatory authorities.
- Provide advice and guidance to teams on privacy issues related to products and services.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments for new products and services.
- Raise privacy awareness across the organization and ensure employees are trained on privacy policies and procedures.
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of privacy or data protection.
- Knowledge of current and future national privacy and data protection regulation and key global obligations like GDPR.
- Experience developing and implementing privacy policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- A competitive base salary and opportunity to take part in our employee incentive share scheme, kiwisaver (or global equivalent) and life insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements, where you get to choose how to best structure your day and week so you can be at your best
- A focus on both wellbeing and doing, including:
- Wellbeing & volunteer days, focused meeting free time
- Discounted Southern Cross health insurance (NZ), free flu shots, and access to a confidential support, guidance and counselling service
- Enhanced parental leave including
- 20 weeks on full pay for the primary caregiver
- Three weeks paid Partner Leave
- Support for the Primary Caregiver transitioning back to work after leave – work 3 days and paid 5 days for the first month back to work
- Access to travel industry discounts
How to Apply
Serko is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer. However, due to Covid-19 immigration restrictions, we can only accept applications from candidates who are either NZ/AU citizens/permanent residents or hold a current valid work visa for employment in New Zealand.
Check out our other great opportunities & video footage about life a Serko, at www.serko.com/careers
If this sounds like you, then please click on the "Apply" button and follow the prompts.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Compliance GDPR Privacy
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Parental leave
More jobs like this
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, … Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Full TimeContractMid Mid-levelUSD 85K - 125K * USD 85K+ *
Cyber Security Engineer - ACT 12mo FTCActive Directory Azure DevOps Incident response MISP SecOps +5
Career development Flex hours Startup environment Team events Yoga
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs