Information Security Manager
Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia - Remote
Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
We are looking for an IT Security Manager to join us in this newly created role where you will play a crucial part in ensuring the protection and integrity of our organisation's information assets.
Your primary tasks will include implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS), reviewing and updating policies and procedures, providing security guidance to teams, conducting risk assessments, and supporting the implementation of risk treatment controls. Additionally, you will be involved in business continuity planning, compliance activities, and serving as the point of contact for ISO 27001 audits.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement and maintain an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and best practices throughout the business.
- Review and update policies, statements, and procedures to ensure they are relevant and kept updated.
- Plan, implement, maintain, audit, and test procedures for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Provide information security guidance to teams across the organisation.
- Support HR with onboarding/offboarding following the least-privilege policy access principle and other IT related activities (device management, VPN & malware setup, etc.),
- Be the primary contact for all compliance and information security matters, including:
- financial compliance,
- data protection,
- client’s information security questionnaires, vendor assessments, and
- ISO 27001 audits.
- Ensure regular compliance processes are carried out, including
- employee training,
- background checks,
- penetration testing, and
- backup testing.
- Holistic understanding of global information security standards, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience working with ISO27001/SOC2 (or equivalent) compliant IT environments.
- Expertise in IT security, cloud computing concepts, systems administration, data storage, and vulnerability mitigation.
- Good communication and presentation skills with attention to detail, capable of effectively conveying technical issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with UK Data Protection Act and European GDPR.
- Ability to make informed, yet pragmatic decisions.
- Familiarity with encryption, access controls, and secure software development practices is a big plus.
- Background in the field of Computer science, Informatics, or Legal is a big plus.
- A competitive base salary
- Stock Options
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits Cloud Compliance Computer Science Encryption GDPR ISMS ISO 27001 Malware Pentesting Risk assessment SOC 2 VPN
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs