CyberArk - Senior Engineer | On-site, Bangalore, India
OptivOptiv manages cyber risk so you can secure your full potential. Cybersecurity advisory services and solutions. Powered by the best minds in cyber.
At Optiv, we're on a missing to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us!
Our engineers are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. An engineer must be driven and proactive with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
How you’ll make an impact
- Provide CyberArk -related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on CyberArk deployment projects.
- Perform the following CyberArk deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented follow out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible.
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Participate in all CyberArk deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, and third party system integration.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement, and educate on CyberArk processes, and least privilege.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary.
- Perform work successfully with supervisory oversight.
- Candidate must be an independent self-starter able to perform all deployment activities with oversight and as a member of a project team.
- Remain current on all CyberArk and PAM market related trends, tools, and methodologies.
- Obtain and evolve technical expertise, certifications and industry credentials through formal and informal training and other educational initiatives.
- Obtain and maintain CyberArk certifications.
- Provide feedback on internal processes required to help train and mentor other CyberArk deployment engineers in the PAM COE.
- Help continue to build and improve the CyberArk COE Knowledge Base.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position is full time averaging 40 hours per week.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of CyberArk experience
- Perform confidently and authoritatively on all CyberArk -related technologies from a deployment perspective.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Apply now Apply later
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Regions: Asia/Pacific North America
Countries: India United States
Job stats: 3 0 0
Category: Security Engineering Jobs
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs