Senior Information Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Datadog is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our Vulnerability Management team, within the Governance, Risk and Compliance team. The Vulnerability Management team is responsible for managing the discovery, analysis, tracking, and remediation of vulnerabilities across all of Datadog. By using existing platforms and building new tools, you will help secure Datadog as we seek to better serve the customers who rely on us every day.
- Operate and maintain the tooling that discovers network-based, web-based and container-based vulnerabilitie
- Conduct research on tools, compliance requirements and best practices as it pertains to Vulnerability Management, report findings to the team
- Share data and educate Datadog team members on vulnerabilities and remediation policies and procedure
- Evaluate and report the impact to the organization of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic researc
- Perform technical vulnerability/risk/threat assessments and validation of vulnerability impact, compose and report assessment findings to vulnerability stakeholders
- You have experience in vulnerability management operations and specifically with running one or more vulnerability management tools.
- You have production experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure, and are comfortable using security tools to interact with these environments
- You can speak to the technical and business impacts of a vulnerability or bug
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment
- You have 2+ years relevant technology experience
- Familiar with:
- Authentication and Authorization concepts in a public cloud setting
- Design patterns, repeatable guidance, and policy
- Basic cryptography and key management
- Development of security services/tools (Python & Go)
- Network and host monitoring
- Linux systems administration and maintenance
- Continuous Integration/Deployment infrastructure and Source Code Repositories
- Relevant Industry Certification (OSCP, CISSP, CISA, GCIH)
- Compliance Certification a big plus (ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, QSA)
- Your writing is beyond reproach
- Verbal communication is your cup of tea
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.