Cyber Security Technical Delivery Lead
North Sydney, Australia
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
Our Purpose: We shape culture by sparking conversations, challenging perspectives, and entertaining our communities.
We bring people together by celebrating the big occasions and connecting the everyday moments. Australia belongs here. We bring our purpose to life via three shared values: We walk the talk, turn over every stone and keep it human.
Nine’s Cyber Security team works across a diverse and complex technology landscape to provide governance, audit, control, and operational Cyber Security capabilities to support business and operational objectives.
This contract Technical Delivery Lead role is critical in helping to drive Nine’s Cyber uplift, which includes the implementation and adoption of new cyber tooling and capability across Nine’s businesses, along with the analysis and planning of the remediation of discovered vulnerabilities.It is a diverse, hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to work on a range of cyber initiatives and apply your skill set to a mix of individual projects from inception through to deployment, adoption and operationalisation.
You will be working closely not only with the Cyber and IT teams but also with key executive stakeholders, the internal communications and change teams, plus key business representatives to ensure the smooth transition to new cyber driven products, policies and ways of working.
Day to day you will:
- Coordinate and manage all new cyber related uplift activities
- Facilitate analysis and assessment of new tooling requirements and options
- Facilitate/undertake PoC testing of new products and existing tuning of services
- Work with the tech and commercial teams to negotiate contract terms and pricing for new products
- Facilitate workshops and technical engagements with vendors and internal tech teams
- Assist in developing executive level reporting, both informational and financial, as well as project status reporting for Steering Committees and the PMO
- Facilitate the development of cyber strategy, roadmaps and FY financial forecasting
- Facilitate cyber control maturity assessments
- Facilitate cyber external health checks and audits with external partners
- Work with internal cyber tech teams to produce Project business cases, following standard internal review and approval processes
- Develop/enhance cyber reporting, including program, BAU activities and measurement against defined success criteria
- Plan and manage delivery of approved roadmap initiatives
- Manage key stakeholders both within IT and the Nine businesses
- Lead small project teams when required
This role is being offered on a 12 month Max Term Contract basis, with possibility of an additional 12 month extension.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience and technical knowledge in all aspects of cyber security and cyber tooling, with a focus on delivery of new cyber uplift initiatives and legacy security tech debt reduction and remediation activities.
This is a hands-on role where you will be required to roll-up your sleeves and cover a broad variety of tasks, across administration, operations, delivery and strategy.
What we would like to see on your resume:
- Extensive experience in cyber security delivery roles - including, operations, uplift programs and strategy
- Solid understanding of current cyber security technology trends, methodologies and practices
- Strong project delivery/management and business change experience
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills with high attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and engagement skills both verbal and written
- The ability to lead and influence key stakeholders
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field would be highly regarded
Life at Nine
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. Importantly, you'll receive the following:
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits Computer Science Governance Strategy Vulnerabilities
Perks/benefits: Career development Health care Parental leave
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 65K - 121K * USD 65K+ *
Vice President - Global Sales (Cyber Security)Artificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Finance Machine Learning Monitoring +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs