Mitek SystemsWe help you with Identity verification technology for customer verification, & depositing checks virtually, with Mobile Deposit. Learn more about our services!
What you'll do
- Conduct product design & architecture reviews with product managers and engineering teams.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment on infrastructure and testing (SAST, DAST) on company’s products and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct vendor assessments for supply chain security.
- Oversee external pen testing engagements. Remediation coordination.
- Assist Compliance in meeting security standards (ISO, SOC2, PCI etc.)
- Work with cross functional teams from Product, IT, Engineering and Compliance to establish strategy, controls and plans.
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competencies by planning the delivery of solutions and answering technical questions.
- Plan, research, and design security architecture for IT systems in cloud and on-prem.
- Determine security protocols by evaluating business strategies and requirements.
- Respond to and investigate security incidents and provide thorough post-event analyses.
- Review system security measures and implement necessary enhancements.
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintain current, up-to-date knowledge and best practice through emerging security practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
What you need
- Associates degree or higher in computer science, IT, or a related field
- Knowledge and skills typically associated with 8+ years’ experience in IT risk management and information security.
- Strong working knowledge of IT risks, cyber security, and computer operating software.
- Advanced understanding of security protocols, cryptography, and security (AES, encryption keys, certificates)
- Certifications preferred (CEH, CISSP, CISA)
- Expert in SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, VPNs and endpoint protection tooling.
- Skilled at using security tools such Metasploit, Kali Linux, Wireshark etc.
- Should have advanced understanding of security/compliance standards SOC, ISO, PCI-DSS, Fed Ramp, NIST, CIS etc.
- Expert in designing security tools and protocols for secure handling of PII data sets in a global setting.
- Good understanding of Azure and AWS security. Certifications preferred.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication.
- Understanding of Linux operations
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and experience with containers and container-based infrastructure at scale.
- Knowledge and applied use of coding/scripting in Python and Bash.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AES Artificial Intelligence AWS Azure Bash CEH CISA CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science Cryptography DAST Encryption Firewalls IDS IPS Kali Kubernetes Linux Machine Learning Metasploit NIST Pentesting Python Risk management SAST Scripting Security strategy SIEM SOC SOC 2 Strategy VPN
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Home office stipend Insurance Startup environment Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs