CE&I Designer - Cyber Security
Workington, United Kingdom
Full Time Mid-level / Intermediate Clearance required USD 51K - 94K *
ASSYSTEMNous couplons notre expertise en ingénierie et en gestion de projet avec le digital pour switcher à l'énergie bas-carbone.
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years' experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
CE&I Designer - Cyber Security
Contract / Permanent
Assystem provide end state focused nuclear engineering services both individually and as part of an integrated design community – the largest nuclear design house in Europe - delivering major projects, infrastructure, waste, fuel management and safety case solutions.
This mission is critical to the upkeep of the UK's long term nuclear infrastructure. The nuclear industry is expected to need possibly 100,000 new employees over the next decade. Nuclear in the UK, is seeing a recent renaissance with the UK government pledging its support for both large and small-scale nuclear energy projects.
As our reputation for proficient delivery of complex projects grows even stronger, we have a need for a CE&I Designer in Cyber Security to join the team in Workington.
CE&I Design Engineer (Cyber Project)
To provide support to the Project, Engineering and Commissioning Delivery Team, Sellafield Ltd have a requirement for 2x CE&I Design Engineers for the period May’23 to end-March’24, working in collaboration as part of the SL Cyber team.
Detailed areas of the role:
- Support and provide Design assurance activities with respect to design supply chain, e.g., acceptance of design supply chain deliverables, quality audits, design surveillances.
- Produce and maintain overarching design documentation, e.g., Basis of Design, User Requirement Specification (PES).
- Update and maintain V & V Plans as the project progress through commissioning and handover phases of the key milestones and enable V&V closeout.
- Maintain the design configuration baseline.
- Manage design change throughout design, manufacture, assembly, testing and commissioning
- Provide a service that can assess and provide responses to the sub-contractors Technical Queries, Product Permits and Concession Requests.
- Provide a service that can assess and provide responses to the sub-contractors & commissioning team Fault Observations (FOBs).
- Ensure all design & Engineering solutions are “Fit for Purpose”.
- Support constructability reviews.
- Support commissioning reviews.
- Support O&M manual production and reviews.
- Support Maintenance Instruction production and reviews.
- Support MDDR/SDDR.
- Produce appropriate Risk Assessments for installation.
- Produce supporting information for constructability reviews
- Prepare and Produce Design Information Packs (DIP) for installation of Cyber systems.
- Produce and Maintain 2D drawings (DWG files) where required
- Provide a service to Manage and Maintain the TQ, concession, drawing trackers and provide status updates.
Headline Experience and Expectations:
- Design Assurance
- Commissioning Delivery
- Handover Documentation Management
- Quality Delivery
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualified CE&I Design Engineer
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits Clearance Nuclear Risk assessment Security Clearance
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs