Enterprise Security Administrator
New York, New York, United States
The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
The Team You’ll Work With
Security minded team that believes in progress over perfection. Culture and a mindset of security is what makes a company more secure, technology that the security builds brings it to the next level
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Interconnecting disperse systems and applications using industry solutions such as SAML and LDAP
- Building automation to speed up manual tasks
- Defining and standardizing how services are onboarded and deboarded
The Impact You’ll Have
- Improving the user experience of accessing services with a single click
- Being the “go to” person for system access
- Help shape and define Carta’s strategy for corporate SSO
- Building long lasting relationships with app owners as the go to person for Okta
- Building automation to help pay back technical debt caused by manual process
- Preparation is 90% of the work, 10% is the execution
- Documentation is what differentiates you from other candidates
- Able to talk to the company and explain upcoming activities in a way that technical and non-technical teams can understand
- Believes that constraints are good when done properly
- Understands how to challenge ideas
- Has worked with middleware solutions such Workiva, Zapier, Mulesoft etc
- Can tell the difference between Okta vs SAML vs SSO
- Managed Active Directory/Azure AD users, groups, roles and GPO
- Managed Okta/Onelogin environments
- Understands splunk/SPL and build triggers
- Worked with security solutions such as CASB and EDR solutions
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
Carta is a Series F company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.