Researcher, Threat Intelligence
London, England, United Kingdom
Control RisksControl Risks is the specialist global risk consultancy that helps organisations succeed in a volatile world. Find out more.
To conduct open-source intelligence research to support a complex and fast-paced threat intelligence programme.
Role tasks and responsibilitiesIntelligence Collection and Analysis
- Gather information on individuals and groups posing a threat to our client and their assets through open-source intelligence (OSINT) and social media intelligence (SOCMINT) analysis.
- When tasked, conduct analysis on specific topics to contribute to bespoke threat assessments.
- Research new sources of information and develop capabilities to collect and analyse information in support of the team’s mission.
- Deliver clear and concise written analysis to contribute to the production of high-quality bespoke threat assessments.
- Communicate effectively to conduct peer review of intelligence outputs to support and enhance the quality of final deliverables.
- Practical knowledge of open-source intelligence collection and threat analysis.
- Ability to prepare concise written reports with strong attention to detail
- Experience in directing, collecting and analysing information, including following leads, in order to produce timely and actionable intelligence.
- Degree-level qualification.
Career Framework Level Band F
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Apply now Apply later
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: OSINT Threat intelligence
Perks/benefits: Flex hours Salary bonus
Country: United Kingdom
Job stats: 31 8 0
Categories: Research Jobs Threat Intel Jobs
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs